• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trader Guild breaks wholesaler

• Thread starter DeletedUser2228
  • Start date

DeletedUser2228

I had no problems with the wholesaler until this morning, when my Blooming Trader Guild upgraded to L2.

Now, the game throws an error when I try to purchase a minimum sized lot of goods (any good) from the wholesaler:
"Sorry, an error has occurred!
Sorry, an internal error occurred. Please try again later."

The error is 100% repeatable, on I.E., Firefox, and Chrome, and occurs even after clearing cache, history, etc. Game is v 1.8.5 (e7208e3)

The game worked just fine before the Blooming Trader Guild completed it's latest upgrade and the error does NOT occur when purchasing the medium and large sized lots of goods, which leads me to the following conclusion: The game is trying to give me 20 goods + 31% = 26.2 goods. The game can't handle the fractional good I suspect, resulting in the error and subsequent crash. This is not a problem for buying medium and large lots, because 100*1.31 and 500*1.31 are both natural numbers. That's my best guess anyway.

DeletedUser115

Hi eformo -

I have tried to reproduce this with no results. Can you please let me know which goods you are testing this with and what the numbers are that you are purchasing?

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

DeletedUser2228

I have confirmed the bug for ALL goods I can purchase at the trader - marble, steel, silk, crystal, gems, and elixir. As mentioned, this is for the smallest sized lot only (26 goods, due to the +31% boost from the Blooming Trader Guild).

The bug occurs if I pay in coins, in supplies, or with my boosted goods. I've just gone through and repeated all 18 crashes again within the last five minutes to verify that the problem is still present.

DeletedUser115

Unfortunately, I still cannot reproduce this. I have tested on Beta as well, and everything is working correctly. Hopefully if there is an issue with the current version, 1.8, it should be fixed with our next release.

After the next update, if you still encounter this, please let us know.

DeletedUser2228

The latest update seems to have fixed it. The number of goods I receive for the smallest lot has also increased - I think it's just rounding up now, rather than trying to give me the two tenths of a good.