• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

trader not working

DeletedUser4993

Please help. I place my order but it doesn't post. It has worked before pretty much instantly. Even after 10 minutes it didn't post. I would appreciate any help. TY

DeletedUser43

Try refreshing the game and/or restarting your computer. That fixes the majority of game problems. If that doesn't work, then you will need to put in a support ticket. I just tried my trader and it is working.

DeletedUser4417

Please help. I place my order but it doesn't post. It has worked before pretty much instantly. Even after 10 minutes it didn't post. I would appreciate any help. TY
Are you placing what the system considers a proper trade? It will not allow a trade to be placed if it is too unfair.

DeletedUser4993

Or too generous.
No it was an equivalent amount. Eventually it must have appeared because someone took it. I think it wasn't showing because I expected it to show up on the trade offered list not under my orders place. New to trading. lol TY