• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tradersrow (rank 48) Recruiting!

DeletedUser9013

Tradersrow is a friendly and fairly casual fellowship of active players presently seeking similarly motivated players ideally with boosts in steel, crystal, and/or elixir. Our members are polite and are always happy to help new members find their way both in the fellowship and throughout their Elvenar travels. Players who join will immediately enjoy the following benefits:
  • Regular access to 2 and 3 star trades
  • Regular visits and help from fellowship members
  • Active participation in weekly tournaments
  • A simple system for helping each other's Ancient Wonders
  • Top-tier participation in Fellowship Adventures
If you're interested in joining, please get in touch! We look forward to hearing from you.

Peace.
-Diarmaid

DeletedUser5620

Well I can see That I only have one offering to make to the Arch Mage and that would be That I am a daily player and my fellowship has dwindled in the last three years down to 5 active players that have been led astray over the past year I feel... We used to pull down 6 - 7 chests a week and now its all I can do to do 2 by myself. I need to make a change to a more aggressive and more lively group. Already in the 3rd Stage in Fellowship Adventures this month in Winyandor (another world I play in)... But in Felyandral it has taken 2 days to get to the first blue dot.I do understand the rules of engagement and I play Hard...But my boosts are Marble, Silk and Gems. Thank you for your Consideration in my needing a New Home... Medea of Elvenar aka MoE.