• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trades not showing

StrongJean

Hi, I founded a new FS today after my favorite one dissolved I really enjoyed them after having gone to some hard experiences with other FS's when I began in this game however, my question is why my trades don't show in the trader anyone that can help answer this? Would be very much appreciated :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
If you mean that others can't see your trades, then that's strange. I'm not sure why that would happen. The only place you can see your own trades is when you click on your own tab. You wouldn't see them on the page with everyone else's. (Sorry if that sounds too obvious.) At any rate, I wish you luck. I hope someone can give you a better answer soon.

StrongJean

Hi Dariell, thank you for your responds. I was so frustrated after having been in a couple of FS that did not help or, required too much from me when I just started but, now I had a lot of help from my FS that brought me quite a long way but, unfortunately they disbanded yesterday so, I began my own FS and I am the only member lol, maybe that's the reason. I appreciate your help and may just look to join another FS since I am a daily active player and helpful to others :)

Darielle

Hi Dariell, thank you for your responds. I was so frustrated after having been in a couple of FS that did not help or, required too much from me when I just started but, now I had a lot of help from my FS that brought me quite a long way but, unfortunately they disbanded yesterday so, I began my own FS and I am the only member lol, maybe that's the reason. I appreciate your help and may just look to join another FS since I am a daily active player and helpful to others :)
Ah, that makes perfect sense now. Yes, you wouldn't find your own trades under the trade tab, only under the other personal tab. If you are in Sinya, I think we may have a spot in our FS, but I don't know if you would like the tournament minimum of 300 points per week. Other than that, we are very easy to please as long as you're active and do 2 or 3 star trades. If you can hack that minimum on the tourney, you should apply to Thornwood. (Although I do have to say that we do a tournament push on every steel tourney ... that's next week, but they only happen every 9 weeks ... that's when we all go nuts to get more than the minimum, lol, in order to get 10 chests. You wouldn't have to worry though ... I'm sure our AM would be very understanding as long as you got the minimum.) :)

StrongJean

Hi Darielle, thank you for responding and your attention :) I do tourneys and can reach the minimum points, have done quite a few in the other FS. However, I am in Elcysadir and Arendyll. I can understand pushing for the steel tourney we had our goals as well. I am sure that something will come up, just felt like raving today loll otherwise I have a very good sense of humor. StrongJean has the name for a reason :)

StrongJean

Ah, that makes perfect sense now. Yes, you wouldn't find your own trades under the trade tab, only under the other personal tab. If you are in Sinya, I think we may have a spot in our FS, but I don't know if you would like the tournament minimum of 300 points per week. Other than that, we are very easy to please as long as you're active and do 2 or 3 star trades. If you can hack that minimum on the tourney, you should apply to Thornwood. (Although I do have to say that we do a tournament push on every steel tourney ... that's next week, but they only happen every 9 weeks ... that's when we all go nuts to get more than the minimum, lol, in order to get 10 chests. You wouldn't have to worry though ... I'm sure our AM would be very understanding as long as you got the minimum.) :)

Hi Darielle, how do I join Thornwood? cannot find the FS, have disbanded my own. I don't know if you can look at my game site and see for yourself if I maybe suitable :)

Darielle

If you're in Sinya, I'll look you up and send you an invite now. We are an advanced group but we take in newer players and help them grow, as long as they are active. You can always try it and see if you like it. :) Going now to send an invite ...

Darielle

Are you on Sinya Arda? I couldn't find you on the list. If you just disbanded, I'm not sure if you have to wait 24 hours to join another fs (in the back of my mind I remember some kind of rule, but I'm not sure if that applies here.) I'll check you on Elvenstats.

Darielle

I was sure you mentioned being on Sinya Arda, but I can't find you. If you click on your rank number when you are in the game, you can go to the "fellowships" tab. There, you can type in Thornwood. You can apply from there. I wish I could send you an invite but it's so strange I don't see any StrongJean. Let me know if you're on another name or different spelling in there.

Darielle

Oh darn I might have misheard you, I think you are on Elcy? I hope you find a good fellowship there.

Darielle

Oh duh ... I read too fast on the above one. I'm so sorry ... my brain isn't working right today ... too many interruptions while I'm playing from my well-meaning boys. :(

StrongJean

LOlll, no, I am in Elcy however, I read something in your post about Elcy maybe I misunderstood something like living on Elcy so do I, I am very active but hey we can't have everything right? Thanks for checking anyway I appreciate you took the time :)