• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trades

DeletedUser15567

Well, my suggestion is to be able to place trades with fellowship members only. For instance, I want to put up trades for 100 planks so my fellowship can use them to make badges for the FA but outside people keep snatching them up, obviously not for the FA. As an aside, my other complaint is that this forum isn't very user friendly. I'm not even sure I'm doing this right.

HJK84

You did it right! ;)

As for your suggestion.
In such situations, it would be wiser to have both players online (real time) so they can trade together for FA/Badge purposes, while communicating via the Chat.

e - I'm so active I get stuck alot for this exact reason, and even the Trader has 0 trades for me... so I use the Wholesaler, might get expensive, but desperate times, call for desperate measures :p

Or you can create codes for Trade purposes. As many other FS' do. Although even there, others might/can still pick up your trades.

This truly isn't a big issue, and has been suggested before. Your head is at the right place :cool:
But don't expect a change.

Good luck! :)

DeletedUser2870

Not only would it be nice to be able to post for FS membes only, by now I really, really, really would like a special tab for the sentient goods only. The amount of stuff posted gets to be huge and since they can't be traded for regular goods I feel they should be set on a different tab anyway.
And yes, I know, one can sort by type of goods, but in my FS I play the role of banker which pretty much requires me to be an active trader outside the FS as well and so I have to go through the list several times a day and its getting to be annoying.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I'm in a good and active neighborhood in Elcysandir and I don't mind if my neighbors take them for quests. My problem was that the helpful neighbors tend to just auto clear the trader of small 100 for 100 trades without thinking about the quests. I figured out this trick for the goods for spell badges: I post 100 (silk, planks, or elixir) and ask for 150 of whatever same tier good for each. Not only did that seem to catch my neighbors' attention long enough to think about the FA and quests, and not take those trades but several of them have started doing it too! We've talked about it in the FS and the smaller cities know to just let us know if they can't afford those trades, we'll either trade them right back or set up a better trade giving them more goods to work with.
Since I'm only in S&D, I haven't had the issue of sentient goods like @Dhurrin but I bet that will be frustrating! Not only that, but what does it look like on higher chapter player's trader when I put up 40 little trades for these FA quests and someone else in the neighborhood does the same, with a few putting up like 10 or so at a time? Maybe they weren't just being nice taking them all at 1:1; they might have just wanted them out of the way, lol! I bet those bigger cities want some PvP raiding features when they're trying to balance their sentient goods and have to wade through all of those 1:1.5 trades now!

DeletedUser19210

Well, my suggestion is to be able to place trades with fellowship members only. For instance, I want to put up trades for 100 planks so my fellowship can use them to make badges for the FA but outside people keep snatching them up, obviously not for the FA. As an aside, my other complaint is that this forum isn't very user friendly. I'm not even sure I'm doing this right.
I like the (your) idea of being able to set-up and conduct trades between fellowship members prior to putting a trade offer out on a completely open market.

I am not against open markets - I just feel that good fellowship should have it's perks for a fellowship group.

For open market trades - I think it would be nice (to go hand in hand with the trade valuation comparison) that you could designate "ONLY EQUIVALENT VALUE TRADES ACCEPTED" - thereby promoting fair trade Good Fellowship practices to transactions between different (not your own) fellowships (and with individuals who have not yet joined a fellowship) around the whole game world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18992

I would suggest that THEY request 100 planks so you can then accept it. If they need something, then requesting a trade would be the best option, since if they get the trade from someone else, then yay! If not, then you can help them out.