• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

trading new stuff not listed

thx569

I''ve been looking around and I don't see any way to trade "ethereal aerosols", "wonder wax" or "finest flying powder". Am I missing something here?

Yogi Dave

This is done using the merchant. It's the 'hat' tab in the trader. You pay for a merchant who will then do the trading for you. As soon as you place the trade with him, you get the goods.

The hats are on a timer, so you can time boost through, or (better) have a fellow or friend pick up your recently placed trades (with hats), and then you can trade with merchant again

defiantoneks

you can take merchant offers through the trader, as they all appear on the same area. but as others noted, you can only place trades via the merchant. depending on your particular boosts, i highly suggest doing both, fairly continually. it's fairly normal for me to take aerosols with my wax, even tho i need powder, because i can just turn around and pick up an aerosols for powder trade. ascended goods take a lot of attention to swap around.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Since no one else mentioned the obvious, you have to research the Trader upgrade and then upgrade it before you can trade the new Ascended goods unlocked in chapter 19, same as you had to do with the new Ascended goods you unlocked in chapter 18.