• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trading Relics

DeletedUser20396

Sometimes I have relics That I don't use but have others I need. Wouldn't it be nice if the trader could trad relics?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
My initial instinct is it isn't worth it. It's tough to know when you have too many relics. When you get to the later chapters, there are new boosted goods for your city, which require different relics, so eventually you'll probably need 700 of each kind to maximize your boosts. If you are making Combining Catalysts in the Magic Academy to do crafting, that can quickly burn excess relics of three kinds. Upgrading Wonders uses quite a few relics, anywhere from 5 to 25 (maybe more). An excess of relics today could be not enough tomorrow.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Trading them between players sounds like it could be abused way too easily. Maybe put them in the wholesaler instead and trade 2 for 1, or maybe 3 for 1, within the same tier, the way you can buy your non-boosted goods with your boosted goods.

hvariidh gwendrot

they could have a trader IV, V VI for the s goods and put it in crafting and just add more as goods change then lower chapter players would have the ability to help as well

DeletedUser19723

My initial instinct is it isn't worth it. It's tough to know when you have too many relics. When you get to the later chapters, there are new boosted goods for your city, which require different relics, so eventually you'll probably need 700 of each kind to maximize your boosts. If you are making Combining Catalysts in the Magic Academy to do crafting, that can quickly burn excess relics of three kinds. Upgrading Wonders uses quite a few relics, anywhere from 5 to 25 (maybe more). An excess of relics today could be not enough tomorrow.

I just upgraded an AW. It used 3 steel relics. I wondered if that would decrease my production boost. I'm not sure, as I didn't drop down low enough in steel relics to affect the %age. If I use relics for MA Enchantment production or to upgrade an AW, will my relic boost %age drop accordingly? To me, that is not a good thing at this point in my game - Chapter 4.

Thanks for any insight.