• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trading wasteland

Jorollyn

My little village is sitting in the middle of a trading wasteland. I've had a handful of 2 star offers out there for 3 days without any interest at all. That being said, most if not all of my neighbors are "dead" the majority of them are black triangle's according to elvenstats.
Other than joining a fellowship, which I'm looking to do, is there anything else I can do?

AtaguS

A fellowship will certainly help out right away.
Additionally, go into your game settings and make sure the option to Allow Movement to a Better Location is selected.
In the example below, it is NOT selected. If you want Inno to move you, make sure there is a check mark there.
If it is already selected, then I'd suggest either waiting a little while...they make sweeps periodically, or you could try reaching out to support to ask if there is a way to move you. Good luck!
Opera Snapshot_2020-06-19_074217_us2.elvenar.com.png