• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trading - Your Offers Sort Order

DeletedUser8221

Hi,

I like to keep the same trades up at all times, but it's hard to do so when I can't easily see how trades are sorted in Your Offers. Is it by offer? Demand? Quantity? Added date? One day it seems like the sort is one way then it changes to another. What should take a minute or two takes several minutes because I'm continually bouncing around in my offers to see if I already have a trade up for a certain good/quantity.

Any help understanding the Your Offers sort order would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

virgil2000

Thistleknot

The order of goods listed on the Place Offer tab of the Trader is Marble, Steel, Planks, Crystal, Scrolls, Silk, Elixir, Magic Dust, and Gems. Trades in the Your Offers tab seem to be listed in this order based on the demand column.

For example, my Tier 1 boosted good is Planks. If I have trades posted for Planks for Marble and Planks for Steel, the Marble trades would be listed before the Steel trades.

This is speculation based on what I see in one city, but I suspect it will hold true for all cities.

Hope that helps.
Thistleknot

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
And within those goods groups, they are sorted by 1 the number of stars the offer is and then the size of the offer, with the largest on top.

DeletedUser8221

The order of goods listed on the Place Offer tab of the Trader is Marble, Steel, Planks, Crystal, Scrolls, Silk, Elixir, Magic Dust, and Gems. Trades in the Your Offers tab seem to be listed in this order based on the demand column.

For example, my Tier 1 boosted good is Planks. If I have trades posted for Planks for Marble and Planks for Steel, the Marble trades would be listed before the Steel trades.

This is speculation based on what I see in one city, but I suspect it will hold true for all cities.

Hope that helps.
Thistleknot
I would definitely agree with you, and I've seen goods sorted that way in Your Offers. But here's what I have as of about 15 minutes ago. As you'll see, I don't even have T1 trades at the moment and the sort is still (seemingly) random. Maybe it's Tier/Offer Quantity/Demand Quantity? If so, why? Seems like the most useless sort option.

I don't mind whatever the sort order is, but I just need to know the strategy so I can get trades up more quickly. Any help figuring this out is greatly appreciated...

[Note: I have seen T1's appear at the end of my list.]
Trade Sort Order.png

And today was even worse: 7 pages of trades, Planks appearing at both the beginning and the end of the list, and seemingly random sorting within the tier type:
  • higher trades below lower trades within tier in some cases, above in others
  • quantity trades grouped in some cases (2500 gems for dust/elixir) but not others (500 gems for dust in one place, 500 gems for elixir somewhere else)
I'm old, and my memory be broke lol Takes me 5 minutes to do what should take 30 seconds because I think I didn't put in my Tier 2 quantity 3 Crystal trades, only to find that they're at the end of my list after some T3 trades. Then I need to go back, delete the duplicated T2Q3 trades and try to figure out what really was the trade group that's leaving me 3 short of my 60 trade allowance.

Frustrating....

Last edited by a moderator: