• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Traent levels help

DeletedUser19346

My Traent level was 14 and today, he's back to 7. Can anyone tell me why? I can't beat the last day of this tournament without him at 14 so I'm giving up on that, but I don't understand the drastic difference.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
By level, do you mean the number in a squad? In the tournament, squad sizes gets larger and larger as you move out further from your city, and goes back to the start for the closest provinces. If not, I'm not sure what you are experiencing.

DeletedUser19346

By level, do you mean the number in a squad? In the tournament, squad sizes gets larger and larger as you move out further from your city, and goes back to the start for the closest provinces. If not, I'm not sure what you are experiencing.

The little number below each Traent was 14, giving them longer life. Now it's 7 and they are not as strong.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
On the main screen, in your barracks popup, the size only changes when you do something, like train a squad size
upload_2019-1-12_9-52-43.png

But in the tournament, it changes as you go further out. Thius is my province 2:
upload_2019-1-12_9-54-24.png

While this is my province 14
upload_2019-1-12_9-55-27.png

Does that help? Or are you talking about clearing provinces rather than tournament?

DeletedUser19346

On the main screen, in your barracks popup, the size only changes when you do something, like train a squad size
View attachment 4896

But in the tournament, it changes as you go further out. Thius is my province 2:
View attachment 4897
While this is my province 14
View attachment 4898
Does that help? Or are you talking about clearing provinces rather than tournament?

See the small number under the first treant is 16 and the second is 111. Mine were 7 and then increased to 14, then, for some reason it went back to 7. Unless is might have been caused by my upgrading on of my armories. Maybe? Otherwise, I don't know why that number would go down and now they just can't win.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
See the small number under the first treant is 16 and the second is 111. Mine were 7 and then increased to 14, then, for some reason it went back to 7. Unless is might have been caused by my upgrading on of my armories. Maybe? Otherwise, I don't know why that number would go down and now they just can't win.

No, the tournament is weird like that. You are not allowed to use your full squad size. Each province makes you use a certain percentage of your full squad size and each province has less and less of a limit, the more you complete. But the limit on squad size stays the same in a province, no matter how many stars you complete. For example, if province one set your squad size at 7, it will stay 7 no matter how many times you go to it and no matter how many other provinces you complete that have higher squad sizes. However, you can slightly up these numbers if you increase your normal squad size during a tournament.