• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Training Error

DeletedUser2753

Though this bug does not hurt me, you should know about it. See the JPEG, The number of Priests being trained is equal to that of a Light Range Unit 711, with greater time to train then should be possible. I do like this unless after about 6 hours i collect only 117, but it is an obvious.

training error.jpg
bug.

DeletedUser115

Hi architect,

Thank you for this report! I am working to reproduce this, but unfortunately have not had any luck. Is anyone else experiencing this while queue the Priests?

DeletedUser3040

I think the real error was when I checked my training grounds and discovered that it would take me 5 days to train a queue full of cerberus.

DeletedUser2753

I did not reproduce it later when selecting to train more Priests

Archlist

This is a one-off bug which only happened when the order of the troops was changed in the barracks during the latest update, as announced by Marindor on the Intl forum:

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-16.3325/#post-23501

The Priest squad was initially a squad of Cerberus and had a size of 711; when the old units in the barracks were replaced by the new ones, all squads in the training queue kept their sizes but changed the unit type, resulting in mismatched squad sizes for some of the troops.