• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Training grounds speed

larbby

Hi,

I can't figure out why my training grounds speed is so much slower than the other buildings.

Here is what I have:
Barracks lvl 37 speed 720
Training grnds lvl 24 speed 592
Merc. camp lvl 20 speed 720

Needles lvl 16 +60%
Victory spring lvl 16 +60%
Flying academy lvl16 +60%

Shouldn't the training grounds be at 720 speed instead of 592?
The training grounds were always slower than the barracks. I thought it was normal and I did not have the mercenary camp. Now that I added the mercenary and upgraded to the max, I see that it's just as fast as the barracks, what gives?

Any help is understanding / resolving this situation is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Training Grounds has to be level 28 to be equal to the other two and you cannot do that until you do the research in chapter 16. After that, all three buildings get upgrades in chapter 17 and 18 and will stay equal once you finish each chapter and do the upgrades.

larbby

Thanks for the clarifications. Too bad I'm not finishing chapter 16... Guess the training ground troops will be slower than the rest, I will just continue to favor the barracks and merc camp.

Thanks for the clarifications. Too bad I'm not finishing chapter 16... Guess the training ground troops will be slower than the rest, I will just continue to favor the barracks and merc camp.
I have been hearing this a lot lately, and am wondering why? If anyone wants to chime in on why they are not continuing to the end of the game, I would appreciate it.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have been hearing this a lot lately, and am wondering why? If anyone wants to chime in on why they are not continuing to the end of the game, I would appreciate it.
The formula that determines how expensive the spire and tournament are primarily uses: 1. Total number of city expansions, 2. Total number of tech advances, and 3. Total number of ancient wonder levels. Therefore, doing chapters 16 and 17 will add to the tech advances you have and possibly the number of expansions you have (if you need extra space to do the chapters). This will make spire and tournament more expensive. But there are no additional troop promotions or military AWs to help you fight better in these chapters to help offset this additional cost.