• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Training simultaneously. How has this not been fixed

DeletedUser3871

Hi all

Been a while since I have posted. My gripe is how has the obvious issue with the training grounds not been fixed so you can train units there the same time as you can train those in the barracks. They are 2 separate buildings. The game made us go back in the research to gain the KP to activate it so we could train dogs. How has this issue not been fixed yet?
There is making the game harder and just being plain lame. It is like having 2 classrooms and saying to half the pupils you have to wait to learn as we don't have the room in 1 classroom

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I believe that it is suppose to work like this, as the mods say " it is working as intended!"

DeletedUser5800

It is like having 2 classrooms and saying to half the pupils you have to wait to learn as we don't have the room in 1 classroom
Nah, it's just them saying your classroom has to be bigger now to fit all the students but being nice enough to let you keep part of it somewhere else. ;)

DeletedUser4629

Yep this is another pointless waste of space and a poor design issue. These additional Troops should have been made available when the Barracks was upgraded. If they did want the buildings to be built separately, we should have been able to build troops separately. Right now I have no reason to upgrade either the Barrack, Training Ground or Mercenary camp as I can already replace troops far faster than my supplies can keep up to and I am stuck at 5 slots regardless of how many times I upgrade the buildings even if I did have the supplies and the desire to build troops faster.