• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Training Times Increased?

Glandeh

What I am curious about is does the Sinum Mentis affect troop production in buildings like Temple of the Toads and Dwarven Bulwark? I would guess so, but will keep my SM for a vacation for now.

Pheryll

Set Designer
What I am curious about is does the Sinum Mentis affect troop production in buildings like Temple of the Toads and Dwarven Bulwark? I would guess so, but will keep my SM for a vacation for now.
It shouldn't. The description reads as a 100% squad size increase to training size, in the same way the dwarven bulwark gives a % squad size increase to training size. The only fields affected are those also affected by the dwarven bulwark (which includes affecting the collection bonus only if the bonus is expressed as a number instead of as a percentage).

Glandeh

It shouldn't. The description reads as a 100% squad size increase to training size, in the same way the dwarven bulwark gives a % squad size increase to training size. The only fields affected are those also affected by the dwarven bulwark (which includes affecting the collection bonus only if the bonus is expressed as a number instead of as a percentage).
I think you're right. DB and TotT give troops as as % of squad size. Would have been nice, though.

Moho

Chef
Add the 8:50 remaining time for the Banshees currently in production, and you come very close to the 44:05 hours needed to finish the queue.
One of the advantages is that there is a high number of troops to harvest at the end of those 44 hours. I think a good strategy would be feeding pet food to your Brown Bear before collecting that large number of troops and using time boosters to take advantage of this huge bonus while the pet food effect is still active. Your camp will see a significant troops production spike.

Genefer

That is a very long training session to wait for troops while playing the Tournament & Spire. I suppose if the player has the brown bear and a large supply of time boost spells and a few pet food to acquire a large supply of troops for the tournament ... the lengthy duration should be manageable.

Do you have the brown bear Agvar?

BrinDarby

1682843409133.png

Or you can just use a PC, and the slider....
and train as many or as few as ya want....

Ariel Greensleeves

Ugh- this is a side effect I did not anticipate when I put that building in. Fortunately, I have 1200+ 5 hr boosters, so its not a problem

Agvar

That is a very long training session to wait for troops while playing the Tournament & Spire. I suppose if the player has the brown bear and a large supply of time boost spells and a few pet food to acquire a large supply of troops for the tournament ... the lengthy duration should be manageable.

Do you have the brown bear Agvar?
No, no Brown Bear sadly, also no Pet Food or loads of Time kips either. But, it's expired now anyway.