• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Transition to chapter 2 items

Oorlene

After you gain the ability to craft the second se of three items, is it important to keep all your manufacture facilities (I.E. Planks) and continue to make them or should you replace them with your new boosted item?

DeletedUser3575

Keep your manufactories. You'll always need them. Later chapters may use more of the tier 2 and tier 3 goods, but you will definitely always need to have all of your boosted goods available. Even if you're going through a section of the tech tree that doesn't need as much, say, planks, you'll want them to trade and to save up for when you DO need them again. Would definitely recommend focusing on your boosted good at each tier rather than keeping a bunch of all three tier 1s, all three tier 2s, and all three tier 3s, but that's a play-style preference.

Plus, tournaments, province negotiation, and other special events will definitely drain your tier 1 stockpiles occasionally!

Oorlene

Keep your manufactories. You'll always need them. Later chapters may use more of the tier 2 and tier 3 goods, but you will definitely always need to have all of your boosted goods available. Even if you're going through a section of the tech tree that doesn't need as much, say, planks, you'll want them to trade and to save up for when you DO need them again. Would definitely recommend focusing on your boosted good at each tier rather than keeping a bunch of all three tier 1s, all three tier 2s, and all three tier 3s, but that's a play-style preference.

Plus, tournaments, province negotiation, and other special events will definitely drain your tier 1 stockpiles occasionally!
Great! I appreciate the answer -thx - I thought I was reasonably intelligent until I started this odyssey!!!