• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Treasure Chests

DeletedUser3312

Sometimes those sneaky treasure chests are really hard to find. Today, I found a new hiding place! Show the strangest place you have found a chest!!

Attachments

• crazy.png
    crazy.png
    675.6 KB · Views: 206

DeletedUser2191

I don't have a screen shot to show. This particular location is due to the coding of the old city limits still being in place even after the new background and city limits were added a few weeks ago.

If people have buildings placed along the left slanted side of the city, a treasure chest can pop up behind those buildings instead on the fringes of the new city limits. This can make for finding it difficult if the coloring of the buildings are near that of the chest color.

DeletedUser3312

Smiles. I got tickled when I spotted it. was about to give up looking and go to the next city lol. Had to share it in hopes someone else would get a chuckle as well.

DeletedUser4799

Have yet to be able to find a treasure chest, even when I zoom way in!

DeletedUser4605

I don't have any screen shots, but I have found some in some pretty tricky areas. If that message actually appears saying there is one there, I don't stop until I find it. :p

Really? Are you playing on a computer monitor, as most do? The only beef I really have about those chests, they rarely show up. The only time I see a message of there being one on the screen is a couple within the first 5 FS's I help. I help everyone in my FS and neighbors around me. I do them all daily. Alot of resources being spent on little return.

DeletedUser3468

The only beef I really have about those chests, they rarely show up

If you find 3, you've found them all. It's supposed to be on a daily cycle but I'm not sure it's based on a full 24 hour day though since there have been a few times when I did Fellowship visits early and didn't get around to neighbor visits until quite late at night and got 3 more, probably because neighbor visits fell into the next time period.

DeletedUser3312

Treasure chests are always in the outer edges .. non play areas.. forest, bridges, crevicespecially and so gorth. You get 3 every 23 hours. I usually look along the right and bottom edge of the game. Sometimes they hide behind the toolbar at the bottom or the quests or your picture icon. You have to slowly maneuver so you can show these areas. That can be tricky.

DeletedUser4605

Sometimes those sneaky treasure chests are really hard to find. Today, I found a new hiding place! Show the strangest place you have found a chest!!

Hah, I couldn't find one... and reviewed your photo just now. That is where mine is now, too. :)

DeletedUser3312

Lol. ya... that is where a lot if them land smiles... glad you found it.