• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Troop Decay?

I do not battle. My city is chapter 21, my barracks is level 5 (space!). The only other military building I have is an Armoury (orcs). For a long time, I had an evolving building that gave Frog Prince II (do not remember which). I had so many Frogs that the Army Camp window showed >999. When I started training archers today (use supplies!), I noticed that the Frog Prince II shows 894. I do not recall reading that troops decayed. I am curious what would cause me to lose troops? Does completing Squadron Size in the Technology tree make a difference?
Puzzled and curious.

Mighty Peach

I have 10 containers of bananas.

I go to the supermarket and see cool new containers with dancing bananas on them. But they're bigger than the containers I have at home. I buy them anyway. They're roughly twice the size.

Now I throw the old containers out and just use the new ones. I only have 5 containers of bananas now. Same number of bananas overall though.

01.jpg

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I do not battle. My city is chapter 21, my barracks is level 5 (space!). The only other military building I have is an Armoury (orcs). For a long time, I had an evolving building that gave Frog Prince II (do not remember which). I had so many Frogs that the Army Camp window showed >999. When I started training archers today (use supplies!), I noticed that the Frog Prince II shows 894. I do not recall reading that troops decayed. I am curious what would cause me to lose troops? Does completing Squadron Size in the Technology tree make a difference?
Puzzled and curious.
I suspect the evolving building you are talking about is the Witch's Hut. It is a great producer of both orcs and Frogs, as well as 3 KP a day. And as others have already commented, the difference is because your squad size has increased. The overall number of Frogs hasn't changed.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Every single Squad Size Upgrade research you complete increases the number of troops per squad, so your total amount of troops stays the same, but the number of squads is reduced to show the new distribution.