• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Troop production change should=increased Supplies opps

DeLynn Skye

Since troop production is now spread out amongst all 3 facilities, all of our supplies are being hit much harder/faster. We understand that game developments are designed to max player time/investment--but give us some options/incentives. We need more/higher supply instants in every event (it seems they've been reduced over time lately), more/higher supply instants in crafting and spire, too. Please! Yes, thank you for the greater troop production opportunities, but supply production has always had a limit/balance struggle and this makes it 3 times harder to manage. Thanks for a great game and hope this helps!

NightshadeCS

I have also noticed that I am able to build my troops up to a good level fairly quickly and then some of my troop buildings sit idle.

Granted, this is in my higher level cities.

A great way to get extra supplies is to quest-cycle when you have those repeating quests active. Also, if you are sitting logged in to the game for a while, put PoP spells on those workshops and set for beverages and collect, collect, collect. It doesn't take that long to get a good bunch of supplies if you are willing to sit there and hammer them out for a while. (ba-dum-dum!)

Deleted User - 4684565

I have also noticed that I am able to build my troops up to a good level fairly quickly and then some of my troop buildings sit idle.

A great way to get extra supplies is to quest-cycle when you have those repeating quests active. Also, if you are sitting logged in to the game for a while, put PoP spells on those workshops and set for beverages and collect, collect, collect. It doesn't take that long to get a good bunch of supplies if you are willing to sit there and hammer them out for a while. (ba-dum-dum!)

Nightshade thanks for the info

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
That is a deliberate change, I believe. It increases the difficulty of city design. You need more supplies.... so you need more workshops, and therefore more population. Goods become almost secondary if you make a military city. HOWEVER, if you depend on supply instants... then you need spell fragments and CC's... and the tourneys become even more relevant because that is the easiest way to obtain the relics you need to create them. I just wish we could create the troop instants or that they were regular rewards for quests or from the spire and tourney.... but I rarely get what I wish for.