• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Troops Quest for Easter Event

HJK84

Just picked up 100 Golems from Barracks, while I had to Gain Troops for Easter Event, the last time (chapter 5).
I believe the amount was way higher, 400 or 500+ Just woke up to do round 5 in tourny so... ya... :p

I had the troops already done, I picked up the 100, in 1 shot, 1 click.

e - Quite sure this happened once before also, during event Gain Troops. Same deal 1 click, although I could be remembering wrong and had more than the amount required at pick up. I think I had Archers in that one, so the amount would've been over 200 at pick up. I don't recall what the amount required was :(

Details:
Chrome
Latest Game Version
Window 7 (i think)
Elves
Felyndral

I'll be done with the event fully in less than 9 hours. So... better not roll me back!!! :mad:
lol, back to bed.

Good luck fixing this ;)

-Thanks, James :)

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Since this doesn't seem like a reproducible bug, which other players can check and confirm, you should file an in-game ticket, where the game-mods have access to the logs for your account and can check the details.

To access support, when logged into the game, use the question mark from the gear pop-up at bottom right:
upload_2018-3-23_12-37-37.png

The forum mods here can normally only deal with bugs that are affecting everyone, or at least a lot of people, so they can reproduce them on test accounts.

Risen Malchiah

This was the same way is it was in Fellowship Adventures. The conditions for the quest are to gain "units" and some troops are worth more units than others. Golems have a unit size of 6 so 100 golems = 600 units. :)