• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trouble connecting???

Elf Emma

Wondering if anyone else keeps getting a message that they don't have an internet connection. FYI, I know I have an internet connection and the signal is strong and fast in all my other apps.

I play on an iPad. The problem started late Wednesday or early Thursday. I even lost a nice quest reward due to this connection issue.

FYI, I can't report on the bug page because I don't know most of the information required to report, lol, and I not motivated to figure it out. Way too much work!

Alram

Flippers just flip
Wondering if anyone else keeps getting a message that they don't have an internet connection. FYI, I know I have an internet connection and the signal is strong and fast in all my other apps.

I play on an iPad. The problem started late Wednesday or early Thursday. I even lost a nice quest reward due to this connection issue.
Yes! Hours and hours.

Elf Emma

Tried logging out and back in. Also, deleted the app and reinstalled. No luck. Whatever changes were made after the FA to close it out, totally messed up the connection to the server from the Apple app.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I just did visits to all FS and neighbors in my notifications, collected and reset productions for overnights and did 6 rounds of 15 tourney provinces auto-fighting on my iphone 10 with no issues. I am connected to home wi-fi, not a cellular network.

You're really going to need to submit a ticket with much more detailed info about your device to get help. If they know what you're using, sometimes they can duplicate it themselves and see exactly what they need to report to get it fixed.

Deleted User - 849994935

FYI, I can't report on the bug page because I don't know most of the information required to report, lol, and I not motivated to figure it out. Way too much work!
Yes...
It's been like that (off and on) ever since I started playing elvenar. Last week I just gave up and didn't play.

Dimondus

It started few months ago, playing mostly from mobile Android. Training troops, helping players and putting goods on the market gives me "connection issue" warning like half of the time.
No matter what networks I'm connected to: home, cellular or work.

Gkyr

Chef
I am having that issue, too. Tickets never did any good for me in the past, so I am not optimistic about writing tickets. A gamesite host knows how many people are connected, how long, traffic delays and the like. Inno knows what's going on. In my opinion they just don't care. Adding servers is an expense.

mikeledo

No connection issues. I got the stash house in my W-world city, but it does not come up in SA world or C-world. We can only buy one now? Bad business model.

Kadhrin

I get connection issues more often with this game than with all my other games combined. Doesn't matter if I'm using wifi or cellular or have both enabled, which I usually do.
Usually when I get a connection issue in this game, I just go play something else for a round or three. Using a game that takes over <mystery OS resource> is usually sufficient to force Elvenar to reload and then connect.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I just did visits to all FS and neighbors in my notifications, collected and reset productions for overnights and did 6 rounds of 15 tourney provinces auto-fighting on my iphone 10 with no issues. I am connected to home wi-fi, not a cellular network.

You're really going to need to submit a ticket with much more detailed info about your device to get help. If they know what you're using, sometimes they can duplicate it themselves and see exactly what they need to report to get it fixed.
I think this may be a good point. Connecting via a cellular network is at least 1/2 the speed of a wireless network (though the two are getting a lot closer with 5G cellular). And if you are on a slow or busy cellular network you will experience even slower speeds. Graphic content is much more bandwidth demanding than voice. (typical voice is 8mhz while CD level music is 192mhz and graphics even higher, especially if your resolution is set to "high").

Given this, anything you can do to reduce the load on your cellular connection (assuming you are on cellular), helps, including lowering the graphics to "medium" or "low."

Just some suggestions.

AJ

Alram

Flippers just flip
Yeah. I can do everything on my phone except play this game. Maybe it's time tor me to stop playing Elvenar.