• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trouble supporting neighbors

pespejo427

I have had a few issues that happened today - on two separate computers, and in two different cities.
As I was visiting neighbors and helping them, after about 10 visits, I would go to a neighbor, and all the buildings would be bunched up in the upper left hand corner and I couldn't give assistance. I had to go back home and then back into the world and it seemed to correct itself. This happened three times today: twice in my first city (two separate computers, two different times of the day, one time visiting my fellowship, and the second time visiting my neighbors. Then it happened again in my second city.

I would have thought it was my computer, but it happened on two different computers, one a PC and one an Apple.