• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Turning Buildings Option????

DeletedUser

Is there a way to turn the buildings when you place them? I have lots of 1x2 buildings but would like to be able to turn the buildings so I can place them easier.

Also I haven't seen like a 'bank' system for buildings. Is that an option also? It would make it easier to bank a building then move them around a lot easier.

DeletedUser627

Developers have given an emphatic NO to both requests. There are several threads talking about it and speculating as to why.

The best help is Elvenar Architect - a practice grid for layouts. Vast improvement over tedious Excel or grid paper - which was all we had until recently!

DeletedUser3312

The Developers say no to building rotation. They are not going to do it. They stated that it was a challenge feature that they want to keep in the game. you have to think how best to move and place things as you grown. and I must admit... I do this moving around a lot. here is a tool you an use. it has helped me for sure.

http://www.elvenarchitect.com/