• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Two fighting unit sites

Matrickz

Is it worth keeping both a training ground and barrack . Ground is level 1 . Barracks 25. Never use grounds anymor . Other than ranking point which admittedly is a lot at nearly 3k I see no need for both. Am I wrong here

DeletedUser23318

It really depends, The cerebus units are probably the most useful, but once you level it up and have researched the upgrades for the other units they have their place too. Same with the Merc camp and the units there. But it all come down to how you want to play the game.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Depends on where you are in the game.
My Constructs city uses all 3 training bldgs. With many of the specialty troops at 3 star and all of them minimum 2 star, I can make use of most units. I'm also far enough along there that I have all the troop producing AW's; that reduces the number of barracks troops I need to train as well as speeding up training times in the Training Grounds and Merc Camp so training those troops is a viable option.
My Woodelves (end, but won't go into S&D due to event, so working on upgrading AW's for a few weeks) city has only trained barracks troops for weeks now. Merc Camp was at 5+hrs/training slot before I got the upgrade tech in Woodelves. With the tech, bldg upgraded as far as possible, and building the Flying Academy and getting it to lvl 6 it's now at 3hrs/slot :rolleyes:. Training Grounds is upgraded as far as possible and it's still at 5hrs/slot. If not for the experience of the Constructs city I'd have questioned their usefulness a while ago. Here I'm thinking I could use the teleport spells maybe? Put both fully upgraded bldgs in mothballs until getting the next upgrade tech, bringing them back out to upgrade and re-assess until the training times become viable. Still mulling over the best use of those spells for me.