• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

type here but nothing happens

shimmerfly

I've always been afraid to click on the little cloud in case it made it rain and my whole city would melt.

DeletedUser

I heard if you type Xelenia, a cute fairy will roam around your city for a week sniffing at your flowers...

That cute fairy would need to be very careful in my city...not all of my flowers are actually flowers. :D

DeletedUser19483

I heard if you type Xelenia, a cute fairy will roam around your city for a week sniffing at your flowers...
Nothing happened(broken sobs) WHY would you do this to me?!(more sobs)

DeletedUser

It's innocent, I swear! :oops:

See, I have strange friends from strange places. A few of them are friends of Odin, but his friends tend to be...even Stranger.

So, stay out of the garden. You never know who might be snoozing under that pile of mulch...