• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unable to see discovered realms

Toddydoll

I am having a problem that started within the last few days in that I cannot see a lot of discovered realms when I go to world view can someone help me with this?

Toddydoll

Thank you for the suggestion, I tried clearing the cache but it seems strange that so many - more than half of the places I discovered are just gone.

DeletedUser511

Is it blacked out, undiscovered or just not there?

DeletedUser

Screenshot of the problem would be good to share here.

DeletedUser61

"Upload a file" is enabled on this forum, so if you have a copy of the image on your hard drive, you can simply click on it and embed it in your message. The maximum allowed size 640x480 pixels.

In the forums where uploading a file isn't enabled, you have to park your image somewhere, and then link the URL, whereupon the image will be fetched and included.

Toddydoll

Here is the picture.

Attachments

• Toddydoll Elvenar.jpg
    Toddydoll Elvenar.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 66

DeletedUser61

You do have a couple of occupied cities, so it's likely that you're seeing the unfortunate, but also unavoidable consequences of folks who dabbled for a bit, didn't like the game all that much, and wandered off again. Their cities are removed after 30 inactive days, to make room for new blood.

The good news is that you'll soon have some new neighbors who are quite likely to be there for the long-term. The bump and run folks are more likely to try out the most recent world.

Meanwhile, look in the Fellowship seeking Members forum, or click on the shield in your in-game upper left-hand profile, and hie thee into a Fellowship, as that will provide you with access to 20+ plus more "discovered" players. You have 7003 points, so they'll be delighted to have you.