• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Uncommon Loons wants YOU!

Maz Mellor

...provided you have a score of at least 1,000 points, a sense of humor, and a generous heart (because we will expect you to trade fairly and give aid to the whole group at least 2x/week). Players boosted in scrolls and/or dust are especially encouraged to apply.

Please look us up in-game and apply if interested. Incubodemorte (our Archmage) or I will be glad to answer any questions you might have about the group. And, thank you for considering us. My fellow Uncommon Loons and I look forward to meeting you!

~Maz

P.S. Yes, we used to be the Insane Asylum Wanderers; and, before that, the Insane Wanderers. But, I thought a new name, description, and banner warranted a new recruitment thread. ;)

Last edited:

Maz Mellor

Yay! Two vacancies filled! It may look like we're full now, but we do still have a couple of inactives to replace. So, you know, don't be shy. ;)

Planks, scrolls, and dust boosts especially desired!

Last edited: