• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Undo Button

DeletedUser22468

Hello: About a week ago, a day before teh lst FA finished, at between 11 and 12 pm my time (EST). It was a Saturday night my time. I made a mistake and sold a brown bear that had been upgraded, Posted my misteke on the forum, and got a message back saying I should create a trouble ticket. Did so, I think, and was under the impression, rightly or wrongly, that I might be able to get my bear back. I do not recall seeing a response so was wondering if it is possible for someone at your end to replace the upgraded bear. I have been keeping a spot in my city open for it if it is possible. So was wondering if you would be good enough to help. Game name is Celedan in Winyandor. Thank you for any help you could provide.

shimmerfly

@Celedan No one on the forum can help with this. You can find "Support" under "Quick Links" on main page of forum Or right click while in your city.
Fill out a ticket there and you should get a response with in 24 hrs.
I doubt they will replace your bear but it's worth a try.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I remember your post, Celadan, and have had some very painful similar experiences myself, so I can sympathize. But if you aren't sure you created a ticket, then you don't have a shot at it being resolved. It's a bit late, but still worth a try. If you did write a ticket, then they definitely would have emailed you by now. They're very good with emails, and they send an automatic email saying they got your ticket and will respond soon, so you really should have gotten two emails by now. They also post a message in your in-game messages, saying to check your email and that your question has been answered. (At least they always do that for me.) If you didn't get any of these, then they didn't receive your ticket. Good luck; I have a feeling you're going to have to eat this as a learning experience, and I know that sucks, but believe me, the beauty and magic of this game is worth all the difficulties. In a couple months you'll look back and laugh at it (yes, I have ... though it took me a while to get there!) Peace and my best to you.