• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

unfair enemies?

DeletedUser1601

Post was edited and a warning about inappropriate language was issued.
After building up about 1000 of all my units, I finally set out on a major war siege and I ended up loosing all 1000 of my axe barbarians, 800 bowmen, 600 of my dogs and about 300 of my paladins all on this one space alone.

Like..WTF?! No matter what combination I set on it, I ended in Defeat every single time. I am on Tech level III currently and When I finally examined the enemy square ( mind you this was the first square of the first area I decided to launch an attack on and finally spend all my gold I had on [...] wood so I could just purchase it) I discovered there was a single unit on there that did something like 300 damage. 300 DAMAGE?! Like [...]? My strongest unit only does like 32 and that is my newly acquired paladins. Everyone else does like...7 damage...300 FREAKING DAMAGE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

My question and angry rant is..HOW THE [...] HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO FIGHT THAT?! It was some group of Fairy Tale looking Forest monsters! This is incredibly unfair! Even if I upgraded my bowmen which my plan was before going out originally, Heck, even if I had that priest looking thing and upgaded axemen again or whatever, I still would had been annihilated! So, How do I deal with a single unit that does 300 damage to mine when I can only do like 7?

--------

Post edited by Synesthesia - Please mind your language on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser594

Posts were merged and a warning for multi-posting was issued.
Can you take a screenshot of the field and the armies set up?
At some point no matter how good you are- the sheer force of numbers becomes overwhelming. If you could take a screenshot on a scouting mission I would love to have a look.

You must be talking about Treants and Swamp monsters.
2myrghv.jpg
erwroi.jpg

You should take the upgrade to the archer. You send out 4 Archers and 1 Paladin. Spread the Archers in a semi circle keeping close to rocks and obstacles. The way to deal with a heavy hitter is don't give them many oppurtunities to hit you. They only more 2 squares. Your archers can hit a target 4sq away.They are nearly immune t0 dog attack, axemen don't do much good. The palading will ding some damage but the archers are key.

Last edited by a moderator: