• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unfrair diamonds purchase ?

DeletedUser252

Hello to everyone. I am Greek and i play this game since the begining (even played in beta servers before the public release). Today i decide to play also in Greek server just for fun, not so seriously like here. I notice something really unfair. The first photo (screenshot_2) is the options when you go to buy diamonds. The second one (screenshot_1) is from the Greek server. I would like to ask WHY THAT? Isnt that unfair?

Ps. In greek server, when you buy 10 euro diamonds they give also a builder for free, which is limited offer for new players for 7 days

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 69

DeletedUser61

Your activity levels are not the same on the two servers.

I have cities in several different worlds, and there are a variety of incentive packages that might be offered, depending on your frequency of play, your previous purchases, how long it's been since your previous session, your apparent location, currency conversion rates, and goodness knows what else.

It appears that WorldPay provides the actual payment processing. See http://letstalkpayments.com/worldpay-chosen-innogames-international-payment-portfolio-525512/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser252

The logic would be the more you spent, the more you get.

DeletedUser61

Nope - the more you spend the more THEY get. :D

Frequent players have a LOT more leverage, in game, because they accumulate "stuff" more easily. But I'd suggest that the benefits for the frequent players will eventually show up as promotional quest rewards and special events.