• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unit Damage

DeletedUser749

Whenever I go into a fight, it seems that the units I fight have damage that fit their tooltips horribly wrong.
Currently in a distance 4 province:
* 1 orc = 33-45dmg
* 2 orc = 41-55dmg
* tooltip = 9-13
I get that it may be intentional to scale up dmg for certain units as well as their numbers the further you get from your home, but it would be nice if anything in the game actually reflected this fact. It seem to MAINLY be an issue in the case of 1 unit having an increased damage.

browser: irrelevant, but chrome
province name: glorp
world: world 2, might be the reason since there was something about having fixed this on world 1 I think?
human/elf: elf
reproducibility: 5/5, not just for orcs either.

It makes sense from a capitalistic perspective that we would be losing more troops than necessary. They can afterall be ressurected with money, and their production can be hurried along with money too. It's just a little depressing that it seems to be a "hidden" minor increase. So far my experience is that you're actually trying to make a pleasant experience for free playing players, so this was a little sad to stumble upon.

DeletedUser749

Oh, perfect! My mistake - thanks for clarifying :)

Not a bug then, but horribly imbalanced and needlessly unclear :/