• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unlock Bonus goods Technology "Huh"?

DeletedUser126

ok the quest is asking me to "Unlock bonus goods technology" I don't know what he's talking about or where in the heck to find it it aint in the research or any of the buildings so does anybody know where I need to look??

DeletedUser115

1WhiteCoyote,

Can you include a screenshot of the quest you are asking about?

- Lane

DeletedUser14

I would assume it means to unlock Advanced <name of the good> Production.

-Advanced Plank Production
-Advanced Steel Production
-Advanced Marble Production

A screenie would definitely help.

DeletedUser115

If you are running a Windows OS you can can use the search feature for a program named, "snipping tool." Make sure the quest is open before opening the snipping tool though. Then just drag and release around the area which you are trying to show us. Once done, it will open the snip in a new window. Save that image/snip and upload it onto the forum.

There are also several programs you can use to get screenshots as well. If you need further help, let me know!

- Lane

DeletedUser14

Windows OS:
1. Press a key named "PrtSc".
2. Open MsPaint
3. Press CTRL+V at the same time. This will move the image from your Win buffer into MsPaint.
4. Save image as .jpg, or any format of your liking.
5. Upload it to image hosting server, such as Imgur, PostImage, etc , etc
6. Reply here and post your screenshot via POST IMAGE option on top of your image text input field. It is a square button to the right of the SMILEY FACE. The button itself looks like hills and sun above them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser126

I would assume it means to unlock Advanced <name of the good> Production.

-Advanced Plank Production
-Advanced Steel Production
-Advanced Marble Production

A screenie would definitely help.
up at the top it says research magic there is No research magic in the research department I've looked everywhere & a screen shot I wish I could show you what he's saying but I can post exactly what he's saying
0.13.13131-v0.13.1-(master)
(2015-04-02 9:40) "this is what he's saying----> " the magic of the Planks relics & the power of the Planks manufactory are entwined! we are on the verge of discovering the secret" that's what he's saying but it don't make 1 lick of sense!!!

DeletedUser115

Have you unlocked the planks manufactory research to allow the build of the plank manufacturing building?

EDIT: Just looked at your city. You have it! I'm honestly not sure! I would submit a support ticket. A game moderator can take a look at the quest and help you quicker than we could without seeing it in front of us.

DeletedUser126

If you are running a Windows OS you can can use the search feature for a program named, "snipping tool." Make sure the quest is open before opening the snipping tool though. Then just drag and release around the area which you are trying to show us. Once done, it will open the snip in a new window. Save that image/snip and upload it onto the forum.

There are also several programs you can use to get screenshots as well. If you need further help, let me know!

- Lane

DeletedUser126

upload_2015-4-18_0-40-46.png

Have you unlocked the planks manufactory research to allow the build of the plank manufacturing building?

EDIT: Just looked at your city. You have it! I'm honestly not sure! I would submit a support ticket. A game moderator can take a look at the quest and help you quicker than we could without seeing it in front of us.
heck yeah I got the shaky tree in the yard now creating boards & there's that picture of the quest im going nuts over

DeletedUser115

View attachment 24

heck yeah I got the shaky tree in the yard now creating boards & there's that picture of the quest im going nuts over

Do you have the steel production boost researched? That's the only thing that I could see being semi-close to what it's talking about. Not sure why it would be talking about the planks though! :p I haven't gotten to this one yet. Glad we are discussing it now! LOL

- Lane

DeletedUser103

you have to reserach "Planks production boost" for that quest

DeletedUser115

you have to reserach "Planks production boost" for that quest

That's what I thought, but I could not find it in researches..where is the darn thing? LOL

Thanks though, Zmiro!! :)

DeletedUser103

Yw, its in the fifth column from the start of the research tree

DeletedUser

You only get one boost, so whatever is in that position is the boost that you should focus on. If you already have that complete and the quest isn't done, then something is definitely up with your game.