• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

UNVEILING THE EAA ~

Deleted User - 849777001

After the new tech tree was announced, I started a new city, hoping to get it...but the odds were not in my favor After I grow my "second city" and find a time to rest (park)...I'll try again.

[MOD EDIT] Fixed post​

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Lady

After the new tech tree was announced, I started a new city, hoping to get it...
I’m not absolutely sure about this but I thought I remember seeing that if you start a new city on an account where you already have cities you will get the old tech tree. To get the new one you need a new account.

Please feel free anyone to tell me I’m wrong on this. I’ve got a mind like a stage 5 hoarder and about as organized.

Deleted User - 849777001

????? I'm not sure I understand....my heart just stopped.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I'm not sure I understand the concept of this. It did prompt me to fill the open spots in my Fellowship and I do accept and mentor new players. I used to leave it open to self join but that turned into too much of a revolving door. It seems to work better if they ask to join. I have 3 openings. 1 I think will be filled today and the other 2 I posted on the Elcysandir part of the forum. I don't think that is what you all are looking for but it is how I see mentoring new players.