• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Up and Down Round and Round

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Alright, finally got a chance to look at your proposed idea in detail.

Unfortunately, I will not put it into consideration for reasons pointed out by others @ajqtrz . The concept behind the voting system is to simply agree or disagree with the choices provided. Am I open to ONE option, indicating you are not swayed in either direction, but simply feel the concept needs refining? Sure....but to allow 20 additional options in the poll where all basis of why you agree and disagree are covered? No.

The reason being, I simply do not care and it does not add any relevance as to why you do not agree or disagree. I simply need a majority to push forward with the concept.

If you will like to add anything else, feel free, otherwise, I will archive the thread in the near future.

Xelenia