• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upcoming Contests/Events

Nyrva

Hello,

As a still newer player, what's the best place I can look to see what new contests or events are coming up? Like we had Woodelvenstock and now this Fellowship Adventure thing, so how do you find out what's coming?

Thanks. :)

DeletedUser18876

Nyrva, I'm a new player as well and had also been wondering the same thing, specifically about Events. I couldn't find any consolidated info (for dates) so I went through the forum, looking at past Events (both Main and Questline), and made a list. It should help to give you a rough idea of when to expect new ones. :)

ver.2 of the list/document can be viewed HERE.
This one looks a little nicer and is in .pdf format (which resolves the previous formatting issues).

--------------------

Click HERE to view the list.
It's an .rtf document, uploaded to my Dropbox.
If you'd like to download/save it, click the "..." in the top-right and then select "Download".

EDIT: Uploading to Dropbox seems to have messed up the formatting (of some of the banners) in the online view, but the downloaded/saved document should look fine, with the center formatting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2768

Somewhere on here is a thread about news from Beta server. Beta gets things before the live worlds, usually about a week before. There's plenty of spoilers there.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Also, you can read the beta forums, even if you don't have a beta account at:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php
I pop over there a couple times/week and look at announcements and general discussion. If something new is happening, it's usually in one of those spots. Also, like @RosehawkATA said, we have a 'beta' thread here, but it's limited to the one thread so it's getting to be a pretty large one. Going to the last page of it will usually work to avoid stuff that was released on beta and then live some time ago.

Risen Malchiah

Aside from the beta forum, if you want to be kept up to date with various things, @Jackluyt runs Elvenar Platinum Leaf Facebook group and he posts and answers questions daily, which is especially helpful to newer players. He's not affiliated with Innogames and simply does it cuz he's awesome. :) For in-depth info about various things (including guest race guides and tournament info) I also recommend Gamers Gems of Knowledge (also not affiliated with Innogames). They have some really solid info on what to expect when you reach the guest races. So many players end up quitting when they get to dwarves or orcs when just a little knowledge about how to tackle those can make a huge difference. Good luck and welcome to the game. :)

Last edited:

Nyrva

Oh, OK. Thanks for the info. I wasn't thinking of BETA so much but I'll check into that. I was wondering maybe if there might be some kind of event calendar or something where you can see what's coming up.

I also noticed this is the second time I started this summer that they had the Fellowship Adventure, and they had another contest before similar to ElvenWoodstock. So I imagine some of these repeat?

Risen Malchiah

Fellowship Adventures repeats a few times each year and it's essentially the same but the paths may require different badges. Some FAs have been easier than others, but I think it's safe to say that it's not a popular event. Some enjoy the challenge, but most find it quite difficult. The other events don't repeat but we've come to expect a large month-long event 4 times per year (somewhat tied to the seasons so winter, spring, summer, etc). The other mini-events tend to be about a week or so and those run sporadically. I usually find out there's an event coming when someone mentions something on the forums here or from Platinum Leaf since those posts will show up in my Facebook feed.

Come to think of it, there's another mini-event coming up very soon that started a few days ago on beta (which usually runs about a week ahead of the live servers). So I would scout a few provinces now (but don't complete them yet) so you can easily complete some of the quests. :)

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Come to think of it, there's another mini-event coming up very soon that started a few days ago on beta (which usually runs about a week ahead of the live servers).

Here it is!!
https://tinyurl.com/ycd9pfs5

39266554_10212286281572816_5031780042414227456_n.jpg