• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update 1.164 - Discussion thread

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'm wondering why in the notice of this release update the Bugs Fixed section it ends with "among which:" and nothing follows. No bugs fixed? or is this is, itself, a bug in the bug fix reporting system?

;>)

AJ

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I see something following the 'among which:' in the announcement. For this particular update, they only included one bug they are fixing, so there's not a bullet list like there is sometimes.
Here's how I read it:

...among which:
>>Bug Fixes<< [this part is a huge banner that extends across the post]
We fixed an issue...

Zoof

I'm wondering why in the notice of this release update the Bugs Fixed section it ends with "among which:" and nothing follows. No bugs fixed? or is this is, itself, a bug in the bug fix reporting system?

;>)

AJ
Mayhaps it is a bug in the template the Inno intern uses but doesn't have enough clout in the company to contest, let alone acknowledge, for I am sure someone is aware of it.

Pray for the poor interns EDIT: Or, perhaps wish them good luck if you don't swing that way. Or both! Goodness knows they need it!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Yep, now it looks right. In considering my "complaint" it may have been I just didn't read it right in the first place as I was looking for a bullet list and maybe it was in a banner, as @samidodamage noted. Still, I appreciate the "fix" even if the real fix should have been in my eyes.

AJ