• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

update v1.141

DeletedUser29768

And they seem to have killed the fair auto fill feature.
That's strange, it still works for me. You might have to click outside of the textbox for it to autofill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yogi Dave

I'm not far enough along in the game to have a Mr. Monopoly Hat tab. Is that where you go to collect rent if you're not a slum lord, but own Crab Hotels?
LOL Yes, yes you are right. Please pay 27kp in my current selected fav AW or go to jail, do not pass go.
Actually, it's for the merchant which was introduced in chapter 18.

Someone in beta thought the change to icons was because of the game being active in many languages and the different text may have been crowded the screen. That may be true, but they also may have more tabs coming. You never know with those Inno-ites.

ekarat

Maybe they're adding more stuff to the trader and need to iconify the tabs to make room for more tabs.

index.php

I'm not far enough along in the game to have a Mr. Monopoly Hat tab. Is that where you go to collect rent if you're not a slum lord, but own Crab Hotels?

That's guaranteed to be true because before you never had both an upgrade and a merchant tab at the same time. With chapter 19, you do.

Edit: The tabs we have above do not include the upgrade tab, so that's one more tab at the same time. Even though it isn't a new tab, they need to make room so that we can have it added onto the tabs above.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
LOL Yes, yes you are right. Please pay 27kp in my current selected fav AW or go to jail, do not pass go.
I was kinda hoping it's more like there's a bank error in my favor and I get to collect 500 diamonds before they patch it in the next update.

Elocean

Only been playing the game for a month now, and is alot of fun! But I will say the new tab does look strange. Maybe keep the size but use the original graphics? I honestly thought the original size was fine. lol lol