• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

update v1.147

Myne

Oh Wise One
I would like to propose a change: A new list to show one's scouted and found neighbors, similar to the Fellowship list, that one could give neighborly help, rather than having to visit and fully load each player's entire kingdom. When they are huge, it takes quite a while on my PC to completely load them just in order to give help on one out of hundreds of buildings. It would be so much easier just to load the button list of the buildings to which one might contribute, than to load their entire map

Many of us use the mobile app to visit neighbors. Giving help is much much easier on the app. PLUS you get a daily gift on the app.

Raccon

Have the Grounds of the Orc Strategist been removed from the crafter? I haven't seen one in ages. :(
I saw one in MA two days ago.
If you are already in chapter 8, you're better off building orc nests instead and use the orcs obtained from the nests to train strats in the training grounds at the cost of one regular orc to train one orc strategist. The difference is:
1- orc nests give you more orcs per square than the grounds.
2- regular orcs are more versatile, they can be used to make orc strats at 1 orc strat cost = 1 regular orc. Plus rgular orc are useful in other ways, such as catering turnaments and spier while orc strats from the grounds are only good for fighting.
In my opinion Grounds of orc strategists are mostly for pre chapter 8 humans who have no better HR like the golem than the flimsy mortar. And the Valorian Valor building is mostly for pre chapter 10 elves who have no two space range HM like the human paladins.

Kadhrin

I’m curious about what happens with arcane residues. If they cost 9, and I collect a 29 point thing, do I get 3 residues and change?

I’m looking forward to these

Huor

Yes! For me the arcane badge stacking would be the big thing! Fingers crossed!