• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

update v1.153

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Edit: ignore
I can get here from the link in 'Release Notes', but I couldn't find the thread under 'Discussions'. I think this 'discussion' thread is still under 'release notes'.
Edit: after I replied, I can now see it under Discussions.

Zoof

@helya, yeah I just checked and I am still on 1.152 on all my cities.

Ed
Thanks for getting me to go check.
1653844433661.png

I was wondering why I still couldn't see the possible things my Genie could drop and I initially figured "oh, it's probably an oversight" and thought no more about it. And then, blam! Read the thread and saw what you said, checked back and now suddenly everything made sense.

I wonder if the devs caught a subtle problem right before release that might've accidentally everything if actually released?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Since there is not a separate thread for it, and the Beta forum also wanted us to discuss the changes to the early chapters in the matching Update thread, I just have to say @helya that I am sorry that Inno made you lie to everyone by calling these "minor" changes. New cities will now have to wait until chapter 2 before joining a fellowship, and wait until chapter 3 before any crafting can be done, and wait until chapter 4 before doing anything with the tournament or AWs, and now have to wait until chapter 5 before they can touch the Spire. And all of those also require a research to be completed, so they are not even automatically available as soon as you enter those chapters. Yes, overall the research in the first 5 chapters has been streamlined some and KP costs reduced, but even with trying to rush through all this in my Beta test city, it still took me over 4 weeks before I completed the Spire research in chapter 5 and it felt like a normal city again.