• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Updated Excavation Event info

satchmo33

Is there some link that has detailed info re: this current event? My questions are:
--What are quests #s 73 and 74?
--How do you get the Gift of Ashni?
--Is there a specific arrangement that the set must be placed in? (the only info says that each bldg. be placed on the same MH-connecting street....opening the idea that each building doesn't necessarily need to be connected to another, as in the past....but can just be strung out along the same 'MH' path)

Lady Dastardly

The event scrolls here have an assortment of links to info for the current event.

Quest 72 is the final quest in the event.

The Gift of Ashni is available at milestone 260 on the grand prize path.

The set has the standard kind of link bonuses as all the other sets. They do need to be connected to one another in particular ways to maximize the bonuses. On browser, if you click the blue info button on one of the set pieces in your inventory and then again on the blue info button on the Summoning Information page it will show you the recommended configuration. As usual, only one piece of the connected set needs to touch a road.

satchmo33

Thank you so much. I appreciate your taking the time to answer. .....guess I'll have to hope to get the "Gift" through other means. I've never completed an entire event while still stuck at the bronze level. I miss the "luck" factor of having bunches of provisions as prizes.