• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

updated spire rewards?

Count Rupert

There always someone stuck at the bottom of the bell curve and it always seems to be me. I've gone weeks without seeing a TP. I have 4. Doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I am actually more curious about what happens in the spire 12 or 13 weeks from now. After Twilight Phoenix artifacts, we get 6 weeks of Juul's Kitchen artifacts. Then 6 weeks of Dragonheart Estate artifacts. Once that happens, we will be at the end of the list of evolving buildings. What happens then? Do we: A. Get an entirely different kind of prize in the Spire? or B. Restart another full, multi-year cycle of all the artifacts, starting with original Phoenix artifacts?

hoopity

I am actually more curious about what happens in the spire 12 or 13 weeks from now. After Twilight Phoenix artifacts, we get 6 weeks of Juul's Kitchen artifacts. Then 6 weeks of Dragonheart Estate artifacts. Once that happens, we will be at the end of the list of evolving buildings. What happens then? Do we: A. Get an entirely different kind of prize in the Spire? or B. Restart another full, multi-year cycle of all the artifacts, starting with original Phoenix artifacts?

According to beta announcement, next up is Flower Goblin Epiphany: thread

I am curious about the long-term plan though

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
. After Twilight Phoenix artifacts, we get 6 weeks of Juul's Kitchen artifacts. Then 6 weeks of Dragonheart Estate artifacts.
I think you lost a year somewhere. ;) We’re still quite a ways from catching up. After Twilight Phoenix, it should be Flower Goblin Epiphany, Glory of the Nimble, Witty Raccoon, Witch Doctor, Chromafrost Glacier, Steam Golem, Astral Phoenix, then Juul’s Traveling Kitchen and the Dragonheart Estate. 54 weeks to go until we hit the event that just ended (Dragonheart), and by then there should be 6-ish more buildings to add, probably.

I do wonder what they will do when we get there. Long before that, it will have become practically impossible to upgrade a building through the MA, because there will be so many artefacts in rotation.

hoopity

The announcement always says that -- they just mean that the Flower Goblin Epiphany base will enter the MA rotation (if it wasn't already?)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Right? I have the order of events listed here, silly me, I thought that link above referred to my work, but no it's for the new Beta CM's last Announcement.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I think you lost a year somewhere. ;) We’re still quite a ways from catching up. After Twilight Phoenix, it should be Flower Goblin Epiphany, Glory of the Nimble, Witty Raccoon, Witch Doctor, Chromafrost Glacier, Steam Golem, Astral Phoenix, then Juul’s Traveling Kitchen and the Dragonheart Estate. 54 weeks to go until we hit the event that just ended (Dragonheart), and by then there should be 6-ish more buildings to add, probably.

I do wonder what they will do when we get there. Long before that, it will have become practically impossible to upgrade a building through the MA, because there will be so many artefacts in rotation.
Yep, you are right. I mixed up the Twilight Phoenix with the Astral Phoenix. So I thought we were near the end. My bad.

Deleted User - 1759441

am i the only one to notice that they took away all of our portal % awards and gave us what we dont need, more supply and money %? i see this as nothing but another NERF.

Moho

Chef
they took away all of our portal % awards
No, they didn't. It's just your luck. I still "win" Portal Profits galore and I don't need them at all.

The Spire was nerfed when they introduced 3,000 and 4,000 spell fragments as rewards from the big bosses. But all we can do is take it or leave it.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
Ok, I need help please!
I received two Flower Goblin Epiphany artifacts in the Spire this am..... I am a newbie and I don't even know what it is!!!
Where can I find info on it?
Good grief this is so frustrating