• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrad residences

fitress

Cannot figure out how to upgrade my residences past level 15. When I click "upgrade", it says to go to Research. I completed the Superior Residence in Chapter III - I'm now about half-way through Dwarves, in Chapter VI. Have gone back to Superior Res and clicked on that, but nothing happens.
I also have a quest that says to have a Superior Marble Mfg, but I can't find the option.
I'm sure both items are something very simple, but I'm lost. Please help..........

DeletedUser5521

Are you sure you're "about half-way through Dwarves"? Residence upgrades for the Dwarven chapter come pretty early in the tech tree (2 columns after Advanced Scouts), and your Superior Marble Mfg is researched in the next column (3rd after Adv Scouts). Check again? I would suspect you just haven't quite finished these researches yet.. :oops:

fitress

Are you sure you're "about half-way through Dwarves"? Residence upgrades for the Dwarven chapter come pretty early in the tech tree (2 columns after Advanced Scouts), and your Superior Marble Mfg is researched in the next column (3rd after Adv Scouts). Check again? I would suspect you just haven't quite finished these researches yet.. :oops:
I had finished, but not activated the research. Thanks.

DeletedUser7367

Almost every single 'newb', at some point, looks menacingly at that Green 'Research' tab. Even if you haven't advanced to the Chapter in the game where 'said upgrade' appears you can slide your cursor to the right, over the grayed area of the research tree of upcoming chapter. Then, and only then will you clearly see what's required to open up and move up. ;)