• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrade 8 workshops to level 8

I read in a really old post that you can skip "mandatory" quests by ignoring them and they become declinable at the start of the next chapter.

Is this still true?

I like the balance (for now) of 6 workshops, 6 T1s, 5 T2s, and 3 T3s -- it worked well for me when I played in the past under a different name. I don't want to build workshops 7 & 8, and I certainly don't want to put resources into upgrading them.

That quest is one of the leading by the nose things. The game can clearly be played successfully with less than 8 shops. The Workshops aren't great uses of space and pop. I suspect the game runners have that quest, which is repeated multiple times, because they think it will make game play easier. I don't agree with them. In reality, with the long game view, I suspect the exact opposite is true. It's sort of amusing how often Inno does that. It's like they think double-speak is actually a productive leadership technique. It isn't.

Maeryn

Inno most likely has the workshop quest being 8 to compensate for not being able to craft and not having spire til chapter 5 where you'll be getting supply instants instead of PP spells. Also, the two early supply giving wonders don't come until chapter 4.