• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

upgrade quest

Aritra

In my chapter nine city, I have all my residences at level 23 and I just got a quest to upgrade a residence to level 11 or higher. I realize it says "or higher," but being such a low level requirement, I wasn't sure if it was appropriate (triggered correctly in quest sequence). If it's legit, it'll have to wait until next chapter, unfortunately. If it is an error, I need support to bypass that quest for me. Bug or legit?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It is just a generic quest and is part of those quests you can cycle through by declining them, so there is nothing incorrect about it.

Aritra

It is just a generic quest and is part of those quests you can cycle through by declining them, so there is nothing incorrect about it.
Right in front of me. Ugh By chapter nine I know better. I've used that decline so many times. I don't know why this time I was blind to the option and saw it like it was the first time. Weird. Thanks