• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrade the Trader

I am in Halflings and have completed the research for the level 2 improved trader. I have all the necessary items to upgrade including the mana and the seeds. But when I click on upgrade tab all I get is "research" Well - I have already researched it so I am in a loop now and don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Enevhar - thanks for your reply. I am trying to upgrade it from 1 to 2 in chapter 11. I have completed the research in chapter 11 to accomplish this. I also have all of the needed items. Instead of allowing the upgrade, it just says that I need to research (which I have done).

Screenshot (1).png

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@YachtaYachta …. If you’ve done the research and you have all the items needed for the upgrade …by chance have you opened a ticket for support help ? Without us being able to see it …I think that’s the best bet .
Goodluck , it will get resolved just hang tight

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@YachtaYachta thanks sweetie ….
It seems like it’s already at lvl 2 ….
Double check just in case then forsure follow thru with support if you are finding it to be only lvl 1 .
Wish I could help better , but Support can see more than I