• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgraded housing population

DeletedUser701

Game version: 0.24.1024-bcd5ef2-(master) (2015-09-17 13:48)
Game world: winyandor
Browser + version: firefox 41.0
Flash Player version: 19.0
Operating System: win 8.1
Screen resolution: ?
Account name: emrysa
Humans or Elves: elves
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: 4/5 = happens often

Whenever I upgrade 2 houses at once and I log into the game, it only adds the new population from one upgraded house into the population total. If I log back out and in again, it then includes the population of the 2nd upgraded house.

Not a major issue since it's happened so many times now that I expect it to happen, but others may not be aware.

DeletedUser1836

Thank you for the post Emrysa I was freaking out after upgrading 2 of my houses overnight to come in the next day and not see the expected population growth and yes I logged out and back in and there it was.

DeletedUser51

Is anyone else currently experiencing this again as well?

Maz Mellor

I just experienced it today. I had upgraded a residence overnight, but when I visited my city this morning, the population was the same as it had been before the upgrade (i.e., my new 30 residents had yet to move in as scheduled!). Logging out and in again, did fix the problem, though.