• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

upgraded roads

• Thread starter DeletedUser3390
  • Start date

DeletedUser3390

I had a challenge to add 6 newer types of roads. I did. One of them has become an "icon" and won't stick onto the road. I have added it to the end of a path at the bottom of my city. What do you make of it? Is it supposed to be an "icon?"

DeletedUser1603

Thank you for your report, could you please provide us with a screenshot of what exactly you mean? Thank you :)

DeletedUser3390

Thank you for your report, could you please provide us with a screenshot of what exactly you mean? Thank you :)
Thank you for responding. I actually was able to get it off by using the sales button. Just a weird happening I guess.

DeletedUser1603

Ok thank you for letting us know. For now I can't reproduce any similar behaviour so I'll archive this report as such but will leave it open for further replies, in case it should reoccur :)