• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

upgrades to be or not to be

DeletedUser

He means he didn't build the pyramids, which is not the same as the portal.
Yes soggy I understood perfectly what he said, I was asking him questions and no one else. Thank you for your input, but, I would prefer to have his answers as he is the one with the knowledge of what he is doing.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Yes soggy I understood perfectly what he said, I was asking him questions and no one else.
No. That is not how public forums work. Send a private message if you don't want people to answer your questions.
And you obviously did not understand Since you asked "Where are they stored if not in the pyramid?"
he is the one with the knowledge of what he is doing.
as you can see, I also knew the answer...that's why I answered the question.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@jps54 Just visited you from my little city. Love your Dragon Scrolls :cool: I might have to build one of those after this chapter is done. I am doing the quests all the way through but I'm thinking it will take a little while to recuperate/rebuild after this chapter is done :rolleyes: I do see what you mean though. I don't think you could fit the other goldsmiths in without some major sacrifices :eek: If I couldn't keep my "must have" things I doubt I would build all of the chapter buildings. I know it did really help being able to open all of the expansions too.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
GA was the only way I got enough pop to do the Main Hall upgrades. When I have to sell culture/pop to fit the 2nd pyramid I would be going negative pop. I don’t think I’ve ever done that so don’t want to now. GA is definitely one of the top favorite AW especially when you can’t upgrade or buy anything for pop :)

DeletedUser8192

I got that @SoggyShorts, thanks for the unnecessary info. I also get that next chapter. which will be when (?? 6 or 7 months) I will have enough blueprints not to have to spend more than $20. so THANK YOU INNO, no christmas for you. I will do what I can with what I have and let the rest go.

Pretty rude response considering Soggy was just trying to help.

At the time of posting, I did not know that there was only one upgrade. I did expect an answer in a civilized manner, which @Soggy gave, you on the other hand seem to be deflecting, which is completely unnecessary. But thank you for your input. I hope you feel better for it.

Here's my input purfie, You came here venting, people tried to help, and for their trouble you are being well...not very cool. You say you expected a "civilized response which Soggy gave" but then you act like a clown to people such as Andrew, who defend Soggy for your rudeness.
If you just want to create a ruckus here Purfie, how about you don't post in the forums then everyone can be happy, yep you read me right.

Man i'm tired of always being nice and placating mean people, especially those that act like a jerk and then act as if they did nothing wrong, darn narcissists.

Well now, I certainly "feel better for sharing my input"

Ps, Soggy still even took the time to respond to another of your questions below, even though you didn't have the respect to correct yourself, think about that for a minute son..

DeletedUser17667

@Purfie, he means these

2018-09-18.png

to the left of your signature image.

GA was the only way I got enough pop to do the Main Hall upgrades. When I have to sell culture/pop to fit the 2nd pyramid I would be going negative pop. I don’t think I’ve ever done that so don’t want to now. GA is definitely one of the top favorite AW especially when you can’t upgrade or buy anything for pop :)

If you want to go crazy with diamonds, the treasure vault culture building offers 950 pop and 1030 culture. It's 2x1 and costs 480 diamonds. A very nice boost to pop, in a small package. It does need a road connection. It offers a tiny bit of mana, 30/hour. Adding a few after I finished the tech has allowed me to do more upgrades.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
If you want to go crazy with diamonds, the treasure vault culture building offers 950 pop and 1030 culture. It's 2x1 and costs 480 diamonds. A very nice boost to pop, in a small package. It does need a road connection. It offers a tiny bit of mana, 30/hour. Adding a few after I finished the tech has allowed me to do more upgrades.

Thanks! @VoyagerEleva I went to check it out in your city. I have a smaller city on A and visit someone in your FS. I have been watching to see what the premium culture looks like because in the wiki there is nothing but broken links. I was pretty disappointed by the ship. 33K culture is tempting but probably not tempting enough to spend that many diamonds on bugs o_O On the other hand, I love your Cat Theater :D That is definitely the next thing I will be getting :p I can't get to the vaults yet but that does look like a good idea to fill in some much needed pop :cool:

Pheryll

Set Designer
If you don't want answers, don't ask questions:confused::(

For anyone else reading this thread:
  • Unlocking the first tech in each chapter from 2-12 allows you to upgrade any magic residences/workshops you may have to the new chapter level.
  • Later in the chapter, you will unlock the technologies for upgrading normal residences&workshops,
  • In chapter 13 this changes to unlocking the first residence/workshop tech to open magic upgrades.
  • Later in the chapter, you will unlock the second technology for upgrading normal residences&workshops again.

Really greedy would be allowing upgrades twice but at 50% of the population gain:eek:

This needs a little correction. Level 30 (normal) residences and workshops are available for upgrades with the first robust technology.