• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrading Residence

DeletedUser

I upgraded 2 residences over the night. After i came back they didnt produce any gold like all others in the meantime (they finished some hours before i came back).
Is that a bug or just usually happening to all building i upgrade ?
Maybe a stupid question, sorry :p

DeletedUser115

Once you upgrade a building it will stop all production while upgrading. This applies to barracks, workshop, goods manufactories, etc.
After the update is complete, the building will resume where it left off(residences), goods manufactories and workshops you will need to place a build after update to get it rolling again.

- Lane

DeletedUser14

More info needed, ElrondMcBong.

From what level to what level?
Are you Human or Elf?

DeletedUser

From level 2 to level 3 (2 residences).
I am Elf.

And i know it stopps producing while upgrading, but it stopped until i came back online.

DeletedUser14

I have not encountered such behavior, maybe I didn't pay attention. I will go see if this is a bug and let you know. Hold tight.

DeletedUser3

Hello ElrondMcBong,

If you want you can contact support so that we can look into your account to make sure that everything is working as it should. The game was recently updated today, so all issues should be corrected. Are you still having this issues?

DeletedUser

Well i can tell you more tomorrow, if i upgrade something over night again. Everything else i totally working fine for me.