• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrading scrolls factory in fairychapter

• Thread starter DeletedUser2870
  • Start date

DeletedUser2870

What's up with the upgrade in this chapter?
I just unlocked the fairy-upgrade for my scrolls manufactory. At lvl 15 (present max) the total number of pop tied in to one factory is 1195.
To upgrade to lvl 16 I need 720 pop per factory? That seems a rather unreasonable increase, at over 60% of the total pop needed until now.
Not to mention that the upgrades in pop in the fairy chapter is only 2x40 / residence, so to upgrade 1 scrollsfactory I need to upgrade either 18 residences once, or 9 twice.
Selling 1 scrollsfactory is an option, that is not enough to upgrade 2 other scrolls manufacturies to lvl 16. And the upgrade goes to lvl 19!
How the heck am I supposed to also upgrade the workshops? There's no way to get enough pop. especially since getting more expansions from fighting is also out of the question, so just putting down more residences also is not an option.

DeletedUser3312

so just putting down more residences also is not an option.

If you do not have the golden abyss, build it, upgrade it as fast as you can. it gives lots of population. I am level e and get 540 population from it. and a ton of coins as well every 3 hours. It takes up a 3 x 3 space and is a great AW to have.

Also, there is a known bug with population right now. check out the bug file to see if that is your problem. they are working on it and hopefully will get it resolved quickly!

DeletedUser2870

Thanks...let's hope it is that. I'll take a look.
But ehm...quickly, quickly...I don't have a great deal of confidence in that anymore, seeing as how some issues are being kept for months

DeletedUser637

Not a bug, you can check Wiki. It took 1K for silk manufactory.

DeletedUser43

What's up with the upgrade in this chapter?
I just unlocked the fairy-upgrade for my scrolls manufactory. At lvl 15 (present max) the total number of pop tied in to one factory is 1195.
To upgrade to lvl 16 I need 720 pop per factory? That seems a rather unreasonable increase, at over 60% of the total pop needed until now.
Not to mention that the upgrades in pop in the fairy chapter is only 2x40 / residence, so to upgrade 1 scrollsfactory I need to upgrade either 18 residences once, or 9 twice.
Selling 1 scrollsfactory is an option, that is not enough to upgrade 2 other scrolls manufacturies to lvl 16. And the upgrade goes to lvl 19!
How the heck am I supposed to also upgrade the workshops? There's no way to get enough pop. especially since getting more expansions from fighting is also out of the question, so just putting down more residences also is not an option.

Now you are starting to understand why the players who are at the end of the tech tree need such big cities. All that stuff is HUGE and it takes so many supporting buildings. So, what on earth are the devs talking about when they say we are "too far ahead". Can you imagine trying to build all that stuff on a lot LESS space? It is crazy.

And then, they get all confused when we are upset that new residences don't produce a lot more population per grid.

DeletedUser2870

*lol*
My main city I'm in the woodelves chapter and yes, I have a huge city there.

However, I cannot remember that the upgrades (in that case silkfactories) required such huge numbers of pop, so I was just curious whether something was changed or bugged. This isn't real anymore.

@Sky.Dance : thanks, I checked the wiki...guess that is correct. I just wonder how to go on, I am NOT going to spend huge amounts of diamonds again. Perhaps if they fix the bloody slaughterhouse-system I may do so again, but not now).

@Bobbykitty : And you're right about the need for more space. The cultural buildings with roads required for mana also are freaking huge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

Yikes!! I just saw the pop requirement for my planks in the woodelves!!! 1004 pop and 339 culture per factory!!! Ouch!!

DeletedUser2870

@Bobbykitty
Yes, I just noticed that as well.
At least those residences give a lot more pop than the ones in the fairy-chapter, so there is a reasonable chance of upgrading some.