• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

URGENT: Stuck on event #48

Ariel Greensleeves

I had my day of gaining event keys all planned out. Was going great until I hit step 48. I can NOT get the game to register any uses of booster instants. I have tried 3, 7, 15, 30 minute time boosts. Nothing. I used a refill 5% supplies. Nothing. It will register negotiated encounters, but I only had one available. I have sent a ticket and a chat to my guild, but I'm on a tight timeline- HELP

Aritra

I had my day of gaining event keys all planned out. Was going great until I hit step 48. I can NOT get the game to register any uses of booster instants. I have tried 3, 7, 15, 30 minute time boosts. Nothing. I used a refill 5% supplies. Nothing. It will register negotiated encounters, but I only had one available. I have sent a ticket and a chat to my guild, but I'm on a tight timeline- HELP
If you were using boosters (aka timers, the ones with the hourglass pic on it), and not other instants, then I don't think there's anything we can do to help. Sounds like it is a Support issue. Glad you've taken that step. If you are in need of more boosters, they've been appearing regularly in my Magic Academy, so check yours for crafting opportunity. Good luck.

Aritra

thanks @SoggyShorts
good to know it is a known issue

do you know what resolution is happening?
(edit: sorry, I didn't actually visit the link, knowing it was known was good enough for me at the moment)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Aritra
It was a bug report thread in beta on Nov18th, confirmed on Nov 20th, and thread now carries the label 'Fixed'. Maybe they fixed it in beta, then forgot about it when launching the event live?

Aritra

@Aritra
It was a bug report thread in beta on Nov18th, confirmed on Nov 20th, and thread now carries the label 'Fixed'. Maybe they fixed it in beta, then forgot about it when launching the event live?
Thanks. After I posted the question about resolution (and edited to say, sorry--didn't read link), I visited the link and saw that.
It seemed it was "fixed" in beta but not in live? (forgot?)
I have no idea of status, etc. I was just glad to see it (seemed to be) addressed.

I can't recall if it worked for me or not. If it had trouble, I would have remembered it.
But if I was wanting to finish off a province anyway, it is possible I didn't even try the boosters. I don't remember what I did for that quest.